By using the PEACEPlan Health web site, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not want to be bound by this agreement, please do not use the PEACEPlan Health web site. PEACEPlan Health may change this agreement at any time. Those changes will be effective immediately upon posting of the modification(s) on the site. You agree to review this agreement from time-to-time to make sure that you are aware of any changes. Your continued use PEACEPlan Health web site indicates your acceptance of the modified agreement.
- You agree not to post, email, or otherwise make available Content:
that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, or is harmful to minors in any way;
- that harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful toward an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- that violates federal, state, or local equal employment opportunity laws, including but not limited to, stating in any advertisement for employment a preference or requirement based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability.
- that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s explicit consent;
- that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party, or Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive amount of Content (flooding attack) to the Service, or that otherwise negatively affects other users’ ability to use the site; or
- that employs misleading email addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of Content transmitted through the Service.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted;
- collect personal data about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from the site
- post non-local or otherwise irrelevant Content, repeatedly post the same or similar Content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
Abuse Reporting and Privacy Inquiries:
Users wishing to report abuse or to inquire about privacy concerns are invited to contact PEACEPlan Health.
Limitation, Suspension or Termination of Service:
By using the site, users agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless PEACEPlan Health and its respective employees, agents and assigns from and against any and all losses, claims, damages, costs, and expenses that may arise from the use of the site, and/or from user breach of these policies. PEACEPlan Health reserves the right to participate in the investigation, settlement, and defense of any such action or claim. PEACEPlan Health reserves the right to approve the choice of counsel, and any potential settlement of such a claim.
Contacting PEACEPlan Health: